Sunday, October 03, 2004

i do have friends!

I went out last night to see the girls play at the Communion. Well, Sanctuary. And I didn't get to go to the dance room because they wouldn't let minors in there for some strange reason. But that's okay. Henry did a stage dive and hit his head on the concrete really hard. I hope he's okay. It seems people have 9 lives along with cats. I've seen too many things happen.
So last night Nina was in a weird mood, and didn't want me to spend the night. :( I don't know what was up with her. So since I didn't really feel like going home, I went to Jenn and Phanie's house and it was fun. I realized that they are my friends, too, and I don't have to be hanging out with Nina to hang out with them. Not that I'm not Nina's friend, just that I am close friends with them, too. Nina says everything happens for a reason. Like maybe because she was in a bad mood, I got to bond with them. Which was fun and nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home