Monday, September 20, 2004

clever title

Ms. Sarratt moved me all the way across the room from Monica on Friday. I was really sad. She was like my favorite teacher but now she's really mean. she said I wasn't allowed to sit there anymore, because I talked too much. It seems like lately teachers refuse to be your friend. She seems like she really doesn't like school, and like she hates it when it's loud, and is really passive-agressive. She makes me want to cry. Seriously. I hope Monica's not mad at me, cause John talked to her on friday and said that she kind of was.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger erick said...

john said i was mad at you? that's insane. why would i be mad at you? that kid, he doesn't know what's going on. I'M NOT MAD AT YOU! k, see you tomorrow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home