Monday, September 13, 2004

I knew it..

Of course. I knew my feeling of okay-ness wouldn't last. I guess I just feel bombarded with all this homework and the chemistry problems I don't understand. I guess I just need to actually read the book and try to pay attention in class..no matter how much I think I should be doing other, more important things. That's where I end up thinking I have ADD..Because I may be doing something, but I get distracted and thinking that I should be doing something else, so I end up trying to do both things at the same time and end up having nothing done. Does that make any sense? It seems to happen to me every single day. I can't avoid it, or keep my mind on one thing for any period of time. Well, except for things like this blog and art projects and things like that (of course, doing this blog takes up time that is supposed to be used for homework). Those types of things I can do for hours on end. But math and solving things that don't make any sense to me in the first place? Not five minutes and I am back to where I started.
Other than school trouble, I feel my life is pretty normal and balanced, and I know that once summer comes I'll be ok. Mind you, summer is in 9 months. But I didn't have much of a summer this year because I was too busy working at Askew and becoming a slave to Colleen's sadistic scheme. She wanted me to sign away my soul, and I just couldn't do it. So after July 25, I never showed up again. Of course, that only left two weeks out of that whole summer for me to have time to myself. One of those weeks being spent in the lovely city of Seattle with one of my paternal aunts, of which I have two.
I forgot to leave the number to Say Si with my mom, so she ended up not getting me an appointment for an interview and I ended up waiting until they were closed to decide to call them. So I must make an appointment tomorrow during school. I hope I can be in it, because I really want to have a place to go afterschool.
Oh! I completely forgot until now! Incubus is playing tonight. Here. In San Antonio. A one-time event and I decided to miss it. Aagh! They are probably playing as we speak. I'm going to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home