Sunday, September 12, 2004

it's that darn homework.

Right now I feel pretty good, like I don't really have much to worry about. Like maybe everything will just fall into place soon if I just let it. But I know this feeling won't stay, especially after I go to school tomorrow. I still have homework to do, and I sort of feel like it's overwhelming me. This weekend a friend read my cards, my tarot cards that is, and pretty much what she said was what was happening. She said that I felt a lot of things were coming at me at the same time, causing me to be overwhelmed. And also that everything is in place except for one thing, and that I just need to let that one thing go. What that thing is, though, i'm not sure. I suppose it could be death. I am constantly afraid of it. It is always chewing away at my brain, my mind, and it won't seem to go away. Well, I guess that was obvious. I feel a bit new now, sort of blank and refreshed. Like if I didn't have homework I would be totally cool with my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home