Friday, September 24, 2004

look at me-i'm sandra dee!

Today we went on the DC field trip andit sort of sucked. I mean, it wasn't really worth it to be at school at 6:45 for(sentence structure...?). Anyway, on the way there we watched Armageddon, and on the way back we watched Grease, up to "Hopelessly Devoted to You". I guess I never realized that it is the cheesiest movie ever. Also, when we were leaving Austin to go to San Marcos, me and Sara tried to get on the bus that had all our friends, but they made us get off and go to the other bus. Too bad. Josh and Claire didn't go on the other bus like we planned! Jerks. But that's ok. I was really carsick, too. The dumb bus driver sucked. I remember passing this vintage store in Austin called Blue Velvet on Guadalupe near MLK. It's some sort of vintage place. I want to go there!

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger carlygarza said...

ok, i repeat myself!! " I remember passing this vintage store in Austin called Blue Velvet on Guadalupe near MLK. It's some sort of vintage place."
What a loser.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger carlygarza said...

i KNOW. i just don't care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home