Wednesday, September 15, 2004

sleep deprivation

It seems like every night i get less and less sleep. Like I'll go to bed at 10 one night, then the next night I'll go to bed at 11. The next night will be midnight, and last night it was one. I'm not planning on going to bed at two tonight, though. Because hopefully I won't have that much homework. I went to the library with John and Monica yesterday and we spent three freaking hours there and barely got anything done. But i did get two books and a CD. Yay! I'm in technology class right now and I'm actually supposed to be looking at the school webpage, but it's kinda boring. Gotta go.
Wee!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Hello Carly!
I was just bored out of my mind and reading every single blog of which I know. While reading Miss Monica's.. I stumbled upon you and your blog! Anywho... visit me at http://girafflesara.blogspot.com Catcha later, kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home