Monday, August 30, 2004

ugh..school..

Lately it seems that no matter how early I go to bed, I always wake up late. So I end up having about 10 minutes to get ready for school before I have to go out and catch the bus. It's about 8:45p.m. and if I can make it to bed by 9:30 I'll be very happy. It's funny how when I get home, if my mom isn't at home she'll leave a little list of stuff for me to do before she gets home. Check it out.
Carly--
-put away towels on futon before I get home
-eat dinner
-HW before I get home
-clean up after yourself (dishes)
-take out trash
Usually I think it's annoying, but today it's okay. Maybe that's because I ate a salad for lunch and now I'm feeling good about myself. I mean, that's about the only semi-decent vegetarian thing you can get at school, because everything else has lots of meat and grease on it or it's just a bunch of carbs. My friend Autumn and I were looking in the teacher's lunch room and the food that the lunch ladies put out for them was like super good stuff like avocados and freaking fruit salads and stuff. I mean the teachers really gotta have their energy, right? Like we don't? So, the short and short of it is, teachers get good food and the kids get crap. As it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home