Wednesday, November 03, 2004

crazy weekends and vegan pot-lucks.

I just thought this would be a funny but quick story. Monica's heard it. She laughed. hehe.
So, on Halloween I went to this vegan pot-luck, and there was this guy that went with us (me, nina, jenn, phanie- aka girls in a coma- well, except for me) and he is like really in...lust with nina. He's really creepy, and the girls pretty much only hang out with him because he always brings alcohol. Ugh. Anyway, so we we're at this VEGAN pot-luck and i notice something. He(we'll call him Gabe) is wearing this pirate-crusader type costume. Complete with feathered hat and sword. Well, not feathered sword, but you get my point. Anyway, so I'm sorta lookin' at his costume and I notice this one strange thing about it...
IT IS ALL LEATHER.
Like leather freaking pants and vest. Completely. And he's not a small dude. I was so disgusted. And, of course, Jenn was dressed as a cow while Phanie had a "meat is murder" shirt on and was holding a pickett sign that reads "Don't Eat My Friends". How freaking ironic is that?
So that's all I wanted to say.
And that Morrissey was cancelled. Yes, very shitty.
I want to be in love. Somebody find it for me!!

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Oh my GOSH! There it is over there!!!! Oh.... oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... oh no, foiled again.... -tear tear tear- Oh where oh where can our little love be?

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger carlygarza said...

i think i saw it turning the corner the other day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home