Wednesday, October 13, 2004

update...i guess

fuck adware.

Nina's coming back soon-like on Thursday. Yay! I cant wait to see her- my best friend.
On Friday me and Sara and I don't know who else are going to start shooting the movie downtown. Yay again! I cant wait. Who knows if we're prepared. But I don't care! We're going to meet at Say Si at noon and then go from there. It will just be the scenes with girls in them.
Saturday is Chris's Bday party. He doesn't even know where it's gonna be. that's ok i guess. I don't know what to get him for his BD but maybe on Friday when we're downtown I'll find something cool for him. Hopefully at his party we'll be able to do some filming too, cause there's a party scene in the screenplay I think. I'm supposed to be on the brink of drunk, but I think I'll be able to put juice or something in my cup. And we should do the party filming before everyone gets drunk. Ugh.
Gotta go, loves. "Good-night. God knows when we shall meet again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home