Saturday, October 09, 2004

i just LOVE getting high...

since i love getting high so much, i decided to bleach my hair AGAIN. i thought i was going to pass out. my head was really starting to hurt. but now i have pretty blonde hair, and i kinda feel like Gwen Stefani, only i have black tips. i like wearing red lipstick with my platinum hair. well, almost platinum. i feel like a different person.
i'm at say si and they just got some new-old TVs and are trying them out. i think they're for the exhibit for the November first friday. i'm not saying anything else. i'm really hungry, but i forgot to bring food. aagh! and i don't know what to do cause pablo's being weird and won't come over to the media arts studio where he belongs. he's subbing for claudio and victoria who are at portfolio day, where i should be. that's ok, though, I'll go next year. anyway, i have to learn the music for first friday, but he's all-- over there. darnit!

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Sara said...

"I want a platinum blond life.... so I keep bleaching out the colour..."

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger carlygarza said...

i love that song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home