Wednesday, May 18, 2005

bailar y bibliotecas

So, I'm here at Westfall Library and my mom made me bring a zapper- sort of like a tazer- with me because I'm going to walk home. She wanted me to protect myself. Well, guess what I end up doing?? Well, the thing's in my purse and the purse is on my lap..I put a little pressure on my purse to move it and I feel this really fucking weird thing in my leg going up to my brain like some sort of, oh I guess you could call it...ELECTRICAL CURRENT. Oh my God I thought I was having some sort of a seizure...like some sort of horrible brain damage was happening and my body didn't know how to react. I just twitched real quick, though. And it lasted about a second but it was the weirdest sensation ever. I'm never carrying this thing around again.

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger erick said...

daaaaaaaaang! that's zap-tastic!
(worst joke ever)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger carlygarza said...

you guys are dorks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home