Friday, May 13, 2005

Captain's Log

Hmm...
How is life necessarily perfect if you have a lot of money? Is it the comfort of having the big-screen TV, the lush sofas, the plush carpets and marble kitchen countertops? You house always clean, living is comfortable...
But what if they way you are making the money is not the way you want to work...?
Golly says if you love work...you love life. Harrison Withers is one of those people who loves both. He lives for his cats, but his work...is for the birds.
--"Birdland!"
I just think it's a bit strange that the American way is pretty much searching for that job that will get you a lot of money. A large house. Two SUVs. A giant screen television. Do we really live just to come home and watch TV?? I don't know.. I'm a teenager..so maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home