Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Wow! Old high school blog!

I've been writing my dreams on Facebook and I'm kind of just tired of that stuff. Nobody reads this blog. I'm not even sure if it's public anymore. I realize that teenage me is not so different from 24-year-old me, except current me is probably a little more mopey, if you can believe it. Also, boyfriends are the worst and they'll break your heart no matter what. So there's that.

I dreamt that I actually met Jeff Buckley. He was nice but in a rush to get on stage. He was muscly, like he'd been eating a lot and working out. I couldn't believe I was meeting him, and I tried not to mention to him that he was dead. I kept trying to take a photo with him and Nina but I'm not sure if it happened.
I dreamt I was at a swimming pool in a pastel suburb in California and I saw a little girl in a purple swimsuit hit her head against the wall and sink to the bottom. I dove in to save her. I grabbed her and took her to the nearest lifeguard, who couldn't hear me. The girl's head was covered in plastic and she couldn't breathe. I cut her out and gave her CPR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home