Thursday, December 30, 2004

state of the union

New Years eve is uncertain. Today I called Nina to find out that she has lost her voice. Just lost it- she could barely speak when i called her. So no practice today, but hopefully practice tomorrow morning and HOPEFULLY show on NYE. Damn this sucks.
List of Things I Wanted To Do But Never Got To:
1.) Go see Morrissey in Austin
2.) Go to Los Angeles with Girls in a Coma

Hopefully this occasion will not end up on this list. Will keep you updated. Please cross your fingers for me, because i'm getting sick and tired of irony.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I'll pray for you.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Sara said...

....Hey Carly-Girl we need to do something tomorrow. :P

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger carlygarza said...

cool! that sounds like fun. ...yeah. haha
ok well call me tomorrow or something and we'll hang out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home